It will soon be time for the kids to go back to school and with that comes a lot of shopping, be it uniform or stationery, and sometimes even both.
Blue Light Card has unveiled its current offerings to help families save money while equipping children for a new school year.
To take advantage of the discounts, you must be a member of the Blue Light Card.
Offers include top brands like George at ASDA, Wilko, WHSmith, Sports Direct and more.
Who’s ready to save on back-to-school shopping?
Save 10% in-store at @Georgeatasda dress and equip children for less before the new term! 💙💚
Full terms and conditions here: https://t.co/KQTGJs9dwI pic.twitter.com/UooEOciFyC
— Blue light card (@bluelightcard) August 16, 2022
Blue Light Card offers back-to-school discounts for 2022
- George at ASDA – 10% off in store
- Kickers – 25% off online until August 31
- shopDisney – save 20% online until August 21
- schuh – save 10% and get £5 off a bag with every shoe purchase
- Wilko – £5 off with online purchases over £50 or £15 off with online purchases over £150
- WHSmith – 10% Off Online
- My 1st Years – 20% online discount
- Paperchase – 20% off online when you spend £20 or more
- Sports Direct – 10% Off Full Online Price, 5% Off Online Sale
- Peacocks – 20% off online and in store
- New Look – 20% off full price online and in store
- River Island – 15% off full price online and in store
- Reebok – 35% off full price online, 25% off online outlets
- Nike – 10% off the total price online
- GoStudent – 10% off tutoring
- Acer – 15% off
- Dell – Up To 10% Off Any Laptop/Desktop
- Ryman – 10% online discount
5 ways to save money on your weekly groceries
How to Apply for a Blue Light Card
Getting a Blue Light Card membership is quick and easy.
All you have to do is register online on their website.
You can apply if you work for the NHS, emergency and social services and more.
A card will cost you £4.99 and is valid for two years.